Saturday, December 7, 2013

Holiday nails, v2

Ya'll, those snowflake nails were hard to take off. No, really, the glitter. ;)

But actually, it was hard to get rid of them - I loved the little snowflakes on my fingers!

I decided I'd do a month of Holiday themed manis like I did in October, so here's the second set.

I don't have very many Christmas stamps, sadly, but I stamped on paper all the plates I thought might remotely look right, if done in the right colors.

Today's were not what I had originally planned on, but I love the final product more than my original idea!

Polishes used:

Orly Nailtrition
Butter London Dodgy Barnett x3
Stamped with Revlon Rainforest and Shany SH05 and Sally Hansen Red Carpet and a no-name plate
Seche Vite

Again, sorry for the crappy picture - daylight savings time is really messing with my sunlight time. :( (and I'm too lazy to set up other lights today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment