Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday Mani

I think I'm addicted to jelly nail polish. I love its squishy look, high gloss finish and most of all the unending possibilities with layering.

Today's mani is a simple "Stampwich", but its end result just glows on the nails so much it makes me happy!

I think I'm also addicted to stamping, but that's a post for another day. ;)

Several weeks ago, I bought almost all of the L'Oreal jellies from the Miss Candy collection. I've used a few of them so far, but Jolly Lolly was an untried just waiting for something fun. In the bottle it's a bright red, but with only two thin coats, it's kind of a deep strawberry color that I just love!

I decided to do a stamped layer in between the Jolly Lolly coats and for this I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White and Shany's plate SH21. Revlon Colorstay Gel-Smooth Base Coat underneath and Seche Vite top coat.

Totally love how this turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment