Saturday, September 14, 2013

New adventure!

So I'm new! I'm Angela - by day I'm a Zumba instructor but in my spare time I LOVE to do nails! I really enjoy trying to come up with fun new looks.

Recently I did a stamped jelly sandwich mani (one person called it a "Stampwich" - love it!) that was featured on Vivid Lacquer's Facebook page. That was thrilling all on its own, but the response was amazing!

It was suggested that I start a nail blog to show my manicures, so here I am!

A little background - when Vivid Lacquer opened the preorders for these stamping plates earlier this summer, being a huge Halloween fan of course I gravitated to this plate, but what came to mind instantly was the idea to do a stamped jelly sandwich that would look like a pile of fallen Autumn leaves. When my plate came, I was so excited to try my idea!

This is my Fall Leaves Stampwich.

I used:
- Orly Nailtrition base coat
- L'Oreal Mango Mamma
- Milani Brown-a-licious, Wet n Wild I Red a Good Book and Sally Hansen Lightening stamped in between the layers of orange jelly polish with Vivid Lacquer's VL013 stamping plate
- Seche Vite
- Essie Good to Go

Even more exciting was when Anni asked me if I would do a photo tutorial! That should be ready soon and posted on Vivid Lacquer's Facebook page and I'll post it here, too!

If you do a mani like this, I'd love to see it!

16 comments:

  1. You are sooooooo amazing! The amazing art that you create on your fingernails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello miss! (sorry for my bad English I'm french^^) I discovered your stampwich on pinterest and I totally love it! Good idea! Welcome into "nail art world"!!
    http/:nailartitudesdeclaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know whether I like your mani better or the term stampwich, but I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Angela :) It's a perfect design to start a nail art blog with! I'll be looking to see more of your designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely great!! I love your idea very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a gorgeous manicure! What a way to kick off a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. just posted this manicure to my instagram trying to figure out who did it and luckily someone knew!!! do you ahve an instagram i can follow??? love this soooooooooooooooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry I'm replying so late! I do have Instagram but I hardly ever post there. :( my name on there is jory14.

    ReplyDelete